Pacshore Quartz is an exclusive quartz product line from Pacific Shore Stones.
It offers a stunning collection of durable, high quality colors at affordable prices. Combining low maintenance convenience with the consistency of quartz, Pacshore Quartz is produced under strict quality control procedures which result in consistent colors, textures and patterns.
Pacshore Quartz slabs are made by combining 93% natural quartz stone with 7% resin binder and colorant. This creates a very durable material which is stronger than granite or marble. The quartz is non-porous, stain and scratch resistant. Cleaning is very simple with gentle soap and water.
Available from our central and east locations.
Pacshore Quartz offers both quality and value, so you don't have to compromise a great look for an a fordable price.
Pacshore Quartz is produced under strict quality control procedures which result in consistent colors, textures and patterns. Unlike natural stone, there are no flaws in the material so you can maximize use of the whole slab.
Pacshore Quartz slabs are made by combining 93% natural quartz stone with 7% resin binder and colorant. This creates a very durable material which is stronger than granite or marble.
Pacshore Quartz slabs are manufactured to be hygienic and to reduce the opportunity for bacteria to grow. This makes Pacshore Quartzslabs appropriate for food preparation and consumption.
Natural stone requires regular sealing to prevent staining and the growth of bacteria. Pacshore Quartz is non-porous and does not require sealing or other routine maintenance to maintain its beauty and functionality.
Cleaning Pacshore Quartz is very simple - gentle soap and water are all you need to keep it looking as good as new.
Pacshore Quartz is manufactured to be scratch resistant, to help keep the surface looking like new. However, we do not recommend putting sharp objects in direct contact with the surface.
Advantages of Pacshore Quartz:
- Scratch and stain resistant
- Hygienic for food preparation
- Low maintenance
- Nonabsorbent and nonporous
- Color consistency
- 15 year warranty
Pacshore Quartz slabs measure 126” x 63” for all colors.
Slabs are available in two thicknesses: 2cm and 3cm.
Pacshore Quartz Warranty
Pacshore Quartz offers a 15 year warranty on all our countertops.
- This warranty is valid for 15 years after the registration date.
- This limited warranty is personal and non-transferable to the natural person that registers his/her personal information (the “registrant”) according to the instructions explained later. This warranty is only applicable for manufacturing imperfections reported during fabrication, or by the end user after installation of the product.
- In order to obtain assistance during the warranty period, the registrant should contact the establishment where the product was purchased.
- This warranty is applicable to material that has been used in accordance with the care and maintenance rules, and by following the precautions explained by Pacshore Quartz.
- The warranty registrant will have to allow authorized employees of Pacshore Quartz access to the premises in order to examine the defective product and take pictures of the material and installation imperfections.
- It will be necessary to be registered, according to this document, and give the original receipt in order to be able to use this warranty. In the case of the purchase of a new home which has Pacshore Quartz installed in it, the home purchase contract will be valid instead of the receipt. A maximum of 6 months from the receipt date is permitted for registration for the 15 Year Pacshore Quartz Warranty.
- Those products that have not been paid for in full are excluded from this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover installed products on the exterior, damage occurring through incorrect use, exposure to excessive heat, exposure to meteorological conditions, exposure to ultraviolet light, physical or chemical abuse, or damage caused by inappropriate care and maintenance.
- This warranty does not cover damage arising from manipulation, cutting or installation procedures in an inappropriate way. This responsibility will be for the professional/installation engineer.
- This warranty does not cover any costs other than the technological quartz material itself. It does not cover cutting, installation, or any other additional costs arising from other repairs or modifications such as repairs for walls, plumbing etc.
- Pacshore Quartz is not responsible for the transportation of the replacement technological quartz to the registrant’s address.
- This warranty does not cover installed products with manufactured defects known or visible at the time of the installation, including, without any limitation, possible differences in color or tone.
- This warranty expressly excludes installations on road surfaces, cladding or similar, as well as commercial uses.
- Pacshore Quartz is not responsible for any damage caused in total or in part by natural disasters, architectural design or engineering, structural movement, acts of vandalism or accidents.
- This is the unique warranty offered by Pacshore Quartz for its technological quartz countertop. No natural person or legal entity different than Pacshore Quartz is authorized to undertake any warranty agreement related to Pacshore Quartz’s technological quartz.
- Pacshore Quartz has the right to replace the defective material with another selection in circumstances where at the time of the claim the original product is unavailable.